- Boneless and culled from the short loin, these centre-cut angus New York striploins are desirable, flavourful steaks, a cut above sirloin in marbling and tenderness.
- Striploins make extraordinary grilled steaks, or dice and add to skewers with onions, green peppers and zucchini chunks.
- Try searing strip steaks over high heat in a cast iron skillet, then bake in a preheated oven to desired doneness.
- Cut strips of rare striploin steak and place atop a bed of greens with red onions, vine-ripened tomatoes and avocado slices; serve with balsamic dressing.
- These steaks weigh 340 grams each.
Certified Angus Beef 12oz Center Cut New York Striploin Beef Steaks
340G/Unit, 12 Units/Case