- A lean cut that's easy on the budget, this fresh angus sirloin cap steak is flavour-rich and cooks up nice and juicy.
- Sirloin is a moderately tender cut with no bones and little fat.
- Pan-fry or grill sirloin steak with sliced onions and mushrooms for a delightful, classic entrée; serve with fresh steamed asparagus or a crisp garden salad.
- Grill sirloin and brush with garlic butter or tangy teriyaki; simply broil with olive oil; marinate with herbs and pan-sear.
- These 170 gram steaks come in four, six-unit packages per case.
Certified Angus Beef 6oz Top Sirloin Cap Beef Steaks, Fresh
4X170G/Unit, 6 Units/Case